Relationship Manager – Nordic markets (Zurich based)
We are seeking to recruit a Zurich-based Relationship Manager to extend the bank’s initiative towards the Nordic markets. The new colleague shall fit in an existing small team and hence be a good team-player. The candidate will be responsible to build up and to manage acquired clients through advisory services and managed investment solutions. We expect excellent knowledge of the Nordic markets and a well-established network in the region. Furthermore, we look for conceptual and strategic skills, an outstanding work organisation and a client-focused market orientation.
- Actively looking to forge new relationships with HNW/UHNW individuals and onboarding them, whilst proactively and passionately serving them thereafter.
- Provide personalized advice and offer tailor-made solutions services to customers.
- Monitor portfolios closely and provide clients with performance reviews on a regular basis.
- Maintain and enhance profitability through excellent client focus and management of needs.
- Continuous analysis of financial markets in order to propose and develop appropriate solutions for clients.
- Contribute to the evolution of PKB Private Bank’s value proposition.
- Work in cooperation with our Asset Management, Advisory and Credit service’s teams.
- Be a “key-player” in the growth of the target market by upholding proper and ethical behavior.
- Monitor competitors and market trends to identify business opportunities and incorporate gained information into the sales plan.
- Lead or assist in ad hoc projects when necessary.
- Always consider the reputation of the bank and the Group through positive interactions and compliance with policies, processes and regulatory requirements.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the Nordic Markets.
- SAQ certification compulsory or to be done.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Banking and Finance or a post-graduate degree such as a Master’s, CFA, CIIA or MBA would be a plus.
- A trusted advisor, experienced in advising clients for all aspects for their financial, business, and live choices.
- Capacity to develop client relationships. Ability to demonstrate negotiating skills.
- Have an existing network to nurture and grow; proven history of being a revenue generator.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- An entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English and German compulsory; other languages would be a plus.
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we invite you to send your application together with an updated CV and cover letter to the HR e-mail address: email@example.com
Please enter in the object of your e-mail the following note: Application for the position of “Relationship Manager – Nordic Markets”.