Thanks to its team of specialists and to significant investments in technology PKB Capital Markets can offer to institutional clients:
- advice and support in defining investment strategies
- trading, at any moment, of new Swiss franc bonds issues.
PKB also performs the following financial market activities:
- trading of bonds in major currencies
- participating in issuing syndicates
- purchase and sale of listed shares on various international stock exchanges
- trading of options, futures and other derivatives.
PKB’s presence on the foreign exchange and interbank deposit markets guarantees for clients an accurate management of exchange and interest rate risks through spot or forward transactions, options, futures, currency and interest rate swaps.